ZINC GLUCONATE 50mg
Organically sourced – Vegan tablets – High Strength
UK Manufactured – GMP certified – Halal certified
GET TO KNOW ZINC
Zinc is a micronutrient and essential trace element that our body can’t produce or store it so that, you have to supply your body constantly with Zinc through your diet or dietary supplements
Zinc is essential to human body ,While it is the second abundant trace mineral in our bodies after iron
Zinc is required for the function of over 300 enzymes in human body
You can get zinc in your diet through Animal products such as meat, fish, shellfish, fowl, eggs, and dairy contain zinc or food plants that contain zinc like wheat (germ and bran) and various seeds, including sesame, poppy, also found in whole grains, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, nuts, almonds and beans.
WHY ZINC IS ESSENTIAL FOR OUR BODIES?
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and boosting immunity.
- Essential for healthy and normal bones and teeth.
- Contributes to normal taste and vision.
- Necessary for healthy and normal hair and skin.
- Helps to maintain the structural integrity of skin tissue, promotes collagen, and aids in wound and burn healing.
- Helps to fight acne.
- Supports cell division & DNA formation.
- Contributes to normal fertility and aids sexual health in men.
- Maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Has antioxidant action protecting body cells from oxidative stress.
Why you choose our product bio-zinc 50mg ?
- VEGAN FORMULATION
- Organic Source, Chelated With Gluconic acid to enhance absorption and bioavailability
- Made In UK with Premium Quality
- High Strength
- Finest Ingredient High Quality
- GMP Quality Assured
- Vegan Friendly
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Halal Certified
- No Gluten
- No Soy,
- No Artificial Color,
- No Artificial Flavor,
- No Artificial Sweetener,
- No Preservative
- No Wheat,
- No Milk,
- No Lactose,
- No Yeast.
|Active Ingredients||Per Tablet||% RI*|
|Zinc Gluconate 416 mg providing Zinc||50 mg||500 %|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
- Serving per container: 60
- Tablet weight: 600 mg
- Serving size: 1 once a day
- Tablet size: 14.5 mm x 8.5 mm Oval
- Other Ingredients: Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent).
- Irradiation Free: YES
- Non-GMO: YES
- Halal: YES
- Suitable for Vegetarians: YES
- Suitable for Vegans: YES
- Coloring, no flavoring: NO
- Lactose, or yeast: NO
- Gluten free: Yes
- Soy free: Yes
- Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- This product is produced in a facility, which processes products containing nuts, dairy products, lactose, soya, egg and gluten.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of young children.